ThermExcel : Displaying
on the prices.
Headings: Mechanics of the fluids
- Calculation of the linear pressure losses:
Calculation of the linear pressure losses: Pressure losses distributed
in the pipes, types of flow (laminar, turbulent, critical zone),
viscosity, calculation of the Reynolds number, influences rate
of antifreeze (glycol).
- Calculation of the local pressure
losses on hydraulic networks: Dynamic pressure, tables
of the coefficients K (values of local pressure loss).
- Compressible fluids (air, gas, steam,
etc.): Volume, density, viscosity. Flow of correction
according to the pressure and the temperature. Correction of expansion.
Altitude influence. Gain (or loss) of pressure due to the altitude.
- No circular duct: Hydraulic
diameter according to the formula of Chesy. Equivalent diameter
for rectangular duct or oblong duct.
Headings: Thermal and hydraulics
- Thermal fluid flow: Unit of energy (joule, calorie), unit of power. Calculation
of the water flow for the thermal transfer.
- Pipe sizing for the steam:
Saturated steam or wet steam, overheated stream, mass throughput
of the vapor, pressure low steam and pressure high pressure.
- Control valves sizing: Coefficient
Kv, Kvs, Kvo and leakage rate. Authority of the valve on hydraulic
system. Characteristic of valves (linear, quadratic, logarithmic
curve, calorific linear). .
- Orifice plate calculation: Orifice
plate calculation: Calculation programs of diaphragms on the networks
hydraulics according to standard NFX10 - 101 on Excel.
- Pump driving calculation: Mechanical
energy provided by the fluid (Closed loop), mechanical energy
in hydrostatic load (fluid on open circuit), mechanical energy
provided to the liquid (For example, distribution network of drinking
water), degraded energy (Power at the shaft of the pump)
- Ventilator driving calculation:
Mechanical energy provided to the fluid. Degraded energy expressed
by the output of the ventilator.
- Fuel gases: Units of volume
and pressure used in gas industry, calorific value of a gas. Calorific
power and useful output. Type of gas in gas industry.